Instead of buying multiple sets of dumbbells over and over again as your needs change, why not buy one set of dumbbells once? The adjustable dumbbell by Bowflex allows you to do just that, with a weight selection from 10 all the way to 90 pounds. you literally may never need to buy another set of dumbbells.
About the Product
- Adjustable dumbbell that does the work of multiple dumbbells in one
- Weight adjusts from 10 pounds up to 90 pounds in 5-pound increments with the twist of a dial
- Suitable for both basic toning and strength exercises and heavy leg lifts
- Durable molding surrounds the metal plates to create smooth, quiet liftoff
- Includes “Secrets of the 4-Step Rep” DVD with more than 30 exercises
LifeProTips Product: Kettlebell Attachment
About this Product:
- Portable – Lightweight and compact, Kettle Gryp™ travels easily in a carry-on or backpack so you can take your workout with you.
- Adaptable – Kettle Gryp™ transfers quickly from one weight to another and has been designed to fit most dumbbell handles.
- Economical – Kettlebells are expensive. Kettle Gryp™ isn’t.
- Made in San Diego, California from tough, impact resistant ABS, stainless steel hardware, and high-quality urethane foam inserts.
- Weighs less than 1 lb.
Posture Corrector – Top 3 Posture Correctors and Braces
Ever catch yourself hunching at work in front of your computer? Or maybe after about 20 minutes of scrolling on your smartphone, you realize what bad posture you are in. It is easy to forget about your posture with all the distractions we have. It makes it even hard when these new distractions and technology have us sitting longer and longer each day and weakening our muscles that would typically maintain that posture. For many of us, there is much we can do to change our routine due to obligations like school or work. Luckily there are tons of products you can get your hands on that can help correct your posture. The best news is, getting your hands on a posture corrector is easy!
How Do I fix my posture?
There are many things we can do to correct our posture. The first is to change your habits! If you can prevent it don’t sit all day. Get up and walk around. If your job will invest in a standing desk get one, if not try to take frequent breaks. Standing desks or an adjustable desk like the one below can be very expensive but can save you tons of problems down the road.
Unfortunately for many of us, this isn’t an option.
The next thing is to start working out the muscles that will keep your body in excellent posture. Muscles in your core and posterior chain are crucial to maintaining optimal posture. However, these muscles can take months to develop, if not longer.
If you want to have the fastest impact on your posture right away you may want to look into buying a posture corrector first. Posture Correctors are not only one of the cheapest solutions but one of the impactful right away. You don’t even have to think about constantly keeping yourself aligned, the right posture corrector will do all the work for you.
Just remember not all posture correctors are the same!
Why is Posture so important?
Posture has in immense impact on your overall health:
“Good posture not only protects you against back pain, it also improves your overall health and appearance. Poor posture, on the other hand, promotes back pain and can affect the position and function of your abdominal organs, inhibit breathing and oxygen intake, and cause headaches. It may also affect mood.” – Harvard Health Publication
Click here for the full Harvard Medical article
Posture also has a large role in our communication. Albert Mehrabian’s 7-38-55 Rule of Personal Communication states that the actual words said by a given person account for 7%, the tone of their voice accounts for 38%, and body language accounts for a whopping 55% of how we interpret someone’s message to us.
And you better believe of that 55% body language plays a huge role!
Which Posture Corrector is right for you?
Top Posture Brace and Posture Correctors:
- Formation of a correct posture of kids and adults; indicated for kyphosis, lordosis, kyphoscoliosis, winged scapula.
- Rehabilitation after injuries and surgery of the thoracic and upper lumbar sections of spine and clavicle.
- Prevention of progressive spinal curvature and reduction of scoliotic decompensation.
- Helps with rounded and/or slumped shoulders; Flexible stays help provide added back support
- 6 sizes for the best fit. IMPORTANT: It NOT the same as waist (pant/jeans) size. NOT standard US size. For correct fit please use the SIZE CHART provided in the photos. Measure your NATURAL waistline, abdomen (belly) for a proper fit (usually three fingers above your belly button, between rib cage and belly button).
2) Upper Back and Shoulder Posture Corrector Brace and Clavicle Support
- Back Posture Brace by StabilityAce Includes a FREE MASSAGE BALL and Provides Soft Padding Ideal for Clavicular Fractures and Posture Corrections. The Cushioned Straps are Thicker for a Reason as This Design Trumps the Slimmer Versions With a Strong Hold and Proper Positioning. (NOTE: Massage Ball comes deflated for shipping purposes)
- Fit Unisex Brace by Measuring Under the Armpits and Around Your Upper Chest, Four Sizes: Small 28-32″, Medium 32.5-36.5″, Large 37-42.5″, X-Large 43-48″. Don’t measure by bra size. It Might Feel Uncomfortable Initially, But That’s Expected as It’s Holding Correct Alignment.
- Easy Application with Figure 8 Design. Thread the Ends of Straps Through D-rings and Attach Velcro Ends to the Straps. Slip Arms Through Loops Like a Backpack. Unfasten Velcro Ends and Pull Straps to Desired Posture Hold While In an Upright Position. Re-Attach Velcro On Strap In Front of Shoulder. Only Takes Seconds with Practice.
- Lightweight, Washable, and Can Be Worn at Home, Work, or While Exercising. Movable D-Rings Allow Proper Adjustment for Optimal Patient Fit. Shipped from USA.
- Pulls Shoulders Back to Align Clavicle, Provide Posture Support and Relieves Back Pain. Eliminate the Rounded Look and Click Add To Cart to Get Results Now.
3) FLA Orthopedics Prolite Deluxe Clavicle Support
- Strong, durable straps ensure stability
- Flat ring construction reduces pressure on the spine
- Extra soft padding is breathable and wicks moisture away for increased comfort
- Quick, easy application with ample closures
- Backpack construction pulls shoulders back to align a clavicle fracture or to provide postural support
Ultimately posture is hugely important and one of the most overlooked health issue. It is also one of the most correctable, so don’t wait. Getting your hands on a quality Posture corrector can immediately help your posture and more importantly your overall health. They are definitely worth the “investment”.
Home Gym on a Budget
Have you ever wanted the convenience of owning your own Home Gym? But maybe felt like it would be too expensive or time-consuming to setup?
Although many home gyms can be outrageously expensive and require countless man hours to assemble, there are ways to make your home gym dream more attainable. If you are ready for a little hard work and are able to think outside the box, you might be able to build your own home gym from scratch!
How to Build a Home Gym (for cheap!):
For more tips, tricks and general information about Home Gyms check out HomeGymHelp.com